The 6x6" Square nitrogen free weighing Paper is an analytical purity grade cellulose based paper designed for conveying powder or gelatinous paste samples to and from balances and instruments. The material has sufficient structural integrity to resist tearing during quadrant folding or enveloping. The surface is highly calendared (non treated gloss) to a smoothness which resists sample hold or moisture absorption.
Other applications include; slip sheets between samples and slides, short term exposure as a moisture barrier, liners within containers, laminating backing for structural support.
- A surface texture designed to increase abrasion durability during spatula scraping.
- Excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- Material chemistries are verified against a standard using GC techniques prior to paper making process.
- Material: Semi-opaque, milk white calendared cellulose paper, high gloss, non-absorbent, nitrogen-free.
- Thickness: 0.0015" (0.05 mm)
- Size: 6 x 6 in.
- Quantity: one 500/pk
- Weight: 30lb (per 3000 Sq. ft.)
Datasheets Coming Soon
Videos Coming Soon!
Check out all of I.W. Tremont's videos on their youtube channel.