Borosil® Bottles, Reagent, Clear, with Stoppers, 2L, 29/32, CS/10
- Borosil Reagent Bottles, Plain, Narrow Mouth, Graduated with Interchangeable Flat Head Solid Glass Stopper, Ground neck, Borosilicate glass, Durable Matt finish enameled area for marking, 2L, CS/10
Borosil® Reagent Bottles, graduated with interchangeable flat head stoppers are chemically resistant and stable. Each bottle is mechanically strong with heavy wall thickness to withstand wet or dry sterilization. Reagents can be stored for long durations and all components are autoclavable and sterilizable. These narrow mouth reagent storage bottles have a sturdy ground neck and come standard with a durable enameled area for marking accompanied by graduations. High resistance to thermal shock up to 140°C. Complies with IS 1388 (Part II), EN ISO 4796 - 2. *60mL & 25mL not covered in IS and EN ISO standards.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Clear
- Capacity: 2L
- Graduation Color: White
- Approx O.D. x Length: 136mm x 255mm
- Neck Stopper Size: 29/32
- Neck Type: Grounded neck with I/C Stopper
- Class/ Quality Grade: Type I
- Quantity Per Case: 10
Datasheets Coming Soon!
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!