Borosil® Bottles, Reagent, Amber, with Stoppers, 60mL, 14/23, CS/40
- Borosil Amber Reagent Bottles, Plain, Narrow Mouth, Graduated with Interchangeable Flat Head Solid Glass Stopper, Ground neck, Borosilicate glass, Durable Matt finish enameled area for marking, 60mL, CS/40
Borosil® Amber Reagent Bottles, graduated with interchangeable amber flat head stoppers are chemically resistant and mechanically strong. These narrow mouth storage vessels have a sturdy ground neck and come standard with graduations and an enameled area for easy marking. The amber color is highly durable and protects light-sensitive media from light radiation. All components are autoclavable and sterilizable. High resistance to thermal shock up to 140°C. Complies with IS 1388 (Part II), EN ISO 4796 - 2. *60mL & 125mL not covered in IS and EN ISO standards.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Amber
- Capacity: 60mL
- Graduation Color: White
- Approx O.D. x Height: 40mm x 100mm
- Neck Type: Grounded neck with I/C Stopper
- Neck Stopper Size: 14/23 Class/ Quality Grade: Type I
- Quantity Per Case: 40
Datasheets Coming Soon!
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!