1L PC Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottle
Foxx Life Sciences Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles combine maximum ease of use and versatility, with the highest level of strength and durability. Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles have thick walls that can hold near full vacuum for 24 hours, making them excellent replacements for glass HPLC containers, and ideal for applications involving liquid aspiration, cell harvesting, and degasification. PETG and PC bottles can hold near half vacuum for 24 hours at 7.4 PSI/382.5 mmHg. All Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are compatible with either 53mm or 83mm VersaCap® technology and adapters, enabling easy customization of the bottle to fit your application.
Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are available in HDPE, Polypropylene, EZclear® PETG, and Polycarbonate. Bottle material and volume are molded into the side of the bottle for easy identification, along with metric graduation marks certified to be accurate within ±5%. Polypropylene and Polycarbonate Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles, as well as all caps and adapters, are autoclavable at 15 PSI and 121˚C for 20 minutes.
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles have thick walls that can hold near full vacuum for 24 hours (PETG holds half vacuum)
- VersaCap® technology provides flexibility of interchangeable top connections
- EZfil® 83mm wide mouth opening available on PETG and Polycarbonate 2L and all 4L bottles
- Height: 10.5" (267mm)
- Width: 3.6" (92mm)
- Length: 3.6" (92mm)
- Volume: 1L
- Cap Size: 53mm
- Bottle Material: Polycarbonate
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
Videos coming soon!