Borosil® Condensers, Allihn, 600mm Jacket, 29/32, CS/5
Borosil® Allihn Condensers have an interchangeable inner and outer joint with a drip tip. The Allihn Condenser has a greater surface area than the Liebig, with a series of bulbs which generates a higher cooling capacity. This condenser is ideal for use in laboratory scale refluxing. There is an inlet and an outlet for attaching tubing to move coolant throughout the outer tube. Allihn condersers are used to keep liquids at their boiling temperature. Made of 3.3 borosilicate to withstand heat and temperature changes.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Clear
- Approx Jacket Length: 600mm
- Approx Overall Height: 750mm
- Neck Type: Joints
- Interchangeable Socket Joint: 29/ 32
- Interchangeable Cone Joint: 29/ 32
- Class/ Quality Grade: Type I, Class A
- Quantity Per Case: 5
Datasheets Coming Soon!
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!