Borosil® Flasks, Volumetric, Class A, WM, Amber, Glass Stopper, 500mL, Batch. Cert, CS/10
- Borosil Amber Volumetric Wide Mouth Flask with Interchangeable Solid Glass Stopper, Accuracy as per Class A, ASTM E288 with Batch Certificate, 500 mL, CS/10
Borosil® Amber Volumetric Wide Mouth Flasks with Interchangeable Solid Glass Stoppers are manufactured from 3.3 Borosilicate I.D. control tubing. Each flask is individually calibrated with an automatic, computer controlled, calibration machine, providing a more accurate volume. Borosil’s Volumetric Flasks are designed to give the best combination of thermal shock resistance, physical strength and resistance to chemical attack. All Amber Volumetric Flasks have permanent ceramic white printing. Amber coating is on exterior surfaces to benefit use with light sensitive solutions. Specifically designed wide mouth for testing bigger dia. tablet without making it in powder form. Comes with Batch Certificate. - 5mL to 20mL supplied with trapezoidal shape for better stability *Certified and Calibrated at 20°C
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate
- Color: Amber
- Capacity: 500mL
- Tolerance: 0.20mL
- Neck Type: Solid Glass Stopper
- Neck Specification: Grounded
- Stopper Size: 24/29
- Class/ Quality Grade: Type I, Class A
- Quantity Per Case: 10
Datasheets Coming Soon!
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!